Sunday, June 06, 2010

Sunday Jazz @ Potluck

Today’s evening I came by to Potluck café when the drizzle has subside. To get some relax and enjoy a cup of warm coffee with cream. This evening, the café was crowded and so joyful because there was a jazz music performance at the café’s backyard. This jazz performance is a routine event which initiated by “Klab Jazz” and collaborate with Potluck Café.

I sat down on a chair with a small table, distance about 12 meters to the backyard. And sometimes occasionally I'm walking closer to the stage where the musicians playing their music just to take some pictures and then go back to my table. I see lots of people really enjoy the atmosphere and seems like they were carried away by the strains of jazz music, but many others keep remain on their own pleasure, making jokes and laughs. But for me, what I really enjoyed is my coffee with cream, cakes, and my drawing book.

David Manuhutu Trio feat F.A. Talafaral



1 comment:

BeluBelloBelle said...

Must be nice to caught up the view companion by nice music. what a wondie noon u've got there gorky. while i was absent for some reason :).
Thx for bring the spirit from ur story.